Green Smoothie

We have a super simple and healthy recipe we’ve been itchin’ to share with you!!! As a crazy-busy passionate guy, I’ve been known to fuel my body with processed junk. Like those days when we found ourselves at Starbucks twice in one day…or driving through my favouriate restaurant  for dinner…again.
I was starved for time, low on energy and just….overwhelmed.
Well, I discovered something that quickly changed my  live  green smoothies. This blended drink of fresh fruits and dark leafy greens gave us energy, a fast healthy meal and transformed our bodies from the inside out. No joke.

NGREDIENTS

  • 2 cups spinach
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 cup orange
  • 1 cup pineapple
  • 2 bananas
  • 2 cup kale leaves
  • 10 almonds
Method:
  1. Tightly pack 2 cups of leafy greens(Spinach & Kale) in a measuring cup and then toss into blender.
  2. Add water and blend together until all leafy chunks are gone.
  3. Add orange
    , pineapple and bananas and some almonds and blend again until smooth.
  4. Pour into a mason jar (or cute cup of your choice).
  5. Gulp or sip like a rawkstar!

Comments

Popular Posts